Flue Gas Desulphurisation Equipment
For removal of gaseous pollutants
Removal of gaseous pollutants by:
Most Suitable for:
- Dry or Semi-dry chemisorption of acid crude gases such as HF, HCl, SOx, etc. with Ca or Na based additive powders.
- Adsorption of PCDD/PCDF, as well as Hg and Hg-compounds, by means of activated carbon / coke or other additive qualities with large inner surfaces.
- Absorption / Adsorption of additional gaseous heavy metal compounds.
- Power plants
- Waste to energy power plants
- Domestic waste combustion
- RDF combustion
- Non-ferrous metal
- Glass furnace
- Tyre combustion